Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 60: I'm So Grateful!

Sorry for the short letter already, but this week was super busy! 

We started off traveling to Bogota (6 hours) for a leadership meeting and it was a long but short trip! haha Everything went well and it was so good to hear from President Baquerizo.  He’s seriously the best and I love participating in his trainings!

Also, SURPRISE!  More Baptisms! woohooo!!  All the kids were baptized this last Saturday and it was a great experience!  I’m so grateful for this gospel and the joy it brings to our lives.  It has helped me so much on my mission and it has given me a 180 degree turn.  I thank my Father in Heaven for everything He has done for me.

Read your scriptures daily and say your morning and nightly prayers and I promise you will constantly feel the spirit!

Love you all!



Elder Marsh



Just being his goofy self!  Oh how I love this kid!!!

Saturday Baptisms!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment