Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 59: Iguanas and Crocodiles, OH MY!

Hey everyone!  This was a super slow and not so eventful week, but hey the mission life is the best life and I’m enjoying every second here in the hottest place ever! NEIVA! 

I had some exchanges with Elder Luizaga from Bolivia!  He just finished his training this past transfer.  He is a super cool guy!  At the end of the day we were giving feedback to see what we did well and also what we can improve.  I asked him what I could do better, and he sat there thinking for about a minute, and then he said, ´´you need to be more careful on your bike.  About 50% of the time I was freaked out thinking that you were gonna get hit by a car and I’m actually really surprised you didn’t.´´ hahaha  I started laughing but I promised I’d be more careful when riding my bike!  That’s what you get for being a stud bike rider hahahaha.

We couldn’t find our investigator Eliana for a week.  She doesn’t have a phone.  Then, one day she called us out of the blue from a minutes(track) phone and we were able to set up a visit with her!  It was for sure a sweet tender mercy!

Sorry for such the short news.  I’ll do better next week.  But here are some cool pics of iguanas and crocodiles for you guys!

Con bastante amor y agradecimiento hacia ustedes. (I’m so grateful for you. With much love..)



Elder Marsh



An iguana just strolling around town!

Crocodile near a neighborhood pond. What??!!?

Elder Marsh says he zoomed in and not to be worried.  Really??..NOT AT ALL possible! 

*Note from mom:  An uneventful week???  I think NOT!  He actually sent these pictures last week without any explanation whatsoever.  It wasn't until this pday that he told me more about the pictures.  I was on pins and needles all week.  I'm not really sure I felt any better afterwards though!  









No comments:

Post a Comment