Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 56: A New Companion!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I wasn’t able to write yesterday we had transfers and I got transferred!  So I only have a little bit of time to write today.  :)

I am now in a zone called Neiva!  Which is one of the hottest zones here in the mission.  Neiva is EXTREMELY hot, and EXTREMELY dry! haha so it’s basically like Utah in the summer!  After being in Bogota for 4 months, where it’s freezing cold in the mornings and at night, it has been a huge change.  I’m for sure not used to it at all! Haha  It’s great though, it reminds me of home, playing football and baseball in the summers!  What a blessing :)  I was called to be Zone Leader. I am so excited for what's to come.  That will be super fun and an awesome blessing to be able to help all the other missionaries doing the Lord´s work!  My comps name is Elder Amaya and he is from Honduras.  He speaks perfect English because he moved to the US when he was 15 and was able to perfect his English. He’s a super awesome guy and super motivated to work.  I’m excited to get to work with him!

This last week was super awesome with conference and everything and it was seriously such an awesome 2 days of just pure revelation.  It’s seriously the best being able to listen to the voice of the prophet and the apostles, to really know what our Heavenly Father wants us to know.  I was able to make a list of personal questions that I wanted to have answered.  As I watched conference, I was able to receive an answer to all of the questions that I had written.  I don’t have my notebook with me now so I can’t share an example because I don’t remember them perfectly hahaha sorry.  But next week! 

Sorry for such a short letter, I don’t have a whole lot of time!  Thank you everyone for having been such a great support and for helping me along the way!

Yours truly,

Elder Marsh


Goodbye Elder Sotoski.

The Suarez family, but missing the youngest.



No comments:

Post a Comment