Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 64: Forgiveness, A Week of Lessons


Hello everyone!  

This week was a great week of work in Neiva!  We were able to find many new investigators like Adriana, Andres, Dimitrio, Bran, y Horacio!  They are all super receptive and willing to listen to the gospel!  We set up their baptismal date for the 17th of December but will need to postpone because they couldn’t attend church.  It's a requirement they attend church before they can be baptized.

One lesson that I learned this week was about forgiveness.  I got a haircut from our upstairs neighbor, which is a member, and she cut my hair SO short!  I felt so bald!  I was seriously so upset with how it came out!  You all know that my hair is one of the most important things I have to take care of! ;)  When I would look in the mirror, I’d feel so sad.  I felt like a baldie haha.  Anyway, this week we had stake conference and three of the talks that were given were about forgiveness.  I felt that they were all talking right to me!  After the third talk, I sat thinking that I needed to forgive and forget -the secret in life.  From then on I changed my attitude about it, and decided that it’s all good!  My hair will grow back and everything will be okay! haha.  It sounds pretty dumb, this whole story, but I learned that there’s no point in staying upset with something or someone.  Just forgive and forget, and move on.  The Lord taught us to forgive and so should I.  Besides there’s nothing I can do about it anyway. ;)

Sorry for the short email again!


Love Elder Marsh


This poor dog has a problem with its two back legs where the joints of the knees and ankles don’t bend.  It seriously looks SO funny especially when it walks!  I’ll try to get a video of it one of these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment