Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 63: Week 1 of Transfers!


Hey so this week was a little crazy with the transfers and everything but we have everything under control now.  It’s been an awesome week for the Neiva zone!

As a zone we were able to find a bunch of people, and not only that, but baptismal dates with them!  My comp and I are super proud of what they’ve done for sure!

Sorry for the short email this week.  Time is really an issue!  One sad thing that happened this week is that my bike got stolen!  We were at the church teaching Eliana and her kids for only 30 minutes.  When we came out my bike was gone. L My comp's was still there.  We thought someone was playing a joke on us so we looked all over the church property just in case.  As it turns out it was stolen.  That bike I sent a picture of last week was jacked!  I was super sad that day.  We had another appointment we needed to get to and I had to ride on the bar between the handle bars and the seat.  Wow, it was sooo uncomfortable.  It all turned out though.  I had an awesome tender mercy after we got to our appointment.  The family we were visiting is a less active family we are helping to activate.  We told them what had happened and they offered to let me use one of their bikes.  So I’ve been using that now!    

Thanks for everything and all you guys are doing!  

Have a good week!


Elder Marsh


The new district


No comments:

Post a Comment