Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 42: Mini CCM

Hey everyone! 

We had an awesome week this week! We were able to find a lot of people and also help the ones that we have progress! My companion, Elder Damiano and I are having a blast together but most importantly with the work!

The members of the ward here are SUPER awesome! It has been a huge blessing to get to know them better and to be able to do the work with them.  Our relief society president is a straight up stud but for a girl! haha!  She is always giving us names of people to go visit.  We have been trying to help Diana and her husband (they’re one of our investigators.  I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned them before) get married.  We are hoping to do a family home evening with them and present the Proclamation to the World.  We have been working with our Bishop and his wife, the a lot.  His wife is the Relief Society President.  They’re super awesome and get the work done!

This week we did like a mini MTC thing with a ward in our stake!  It was super fun!  At first we did a training, then ate, then afterwards went and contacted people!  We had Josh Camacho, go contact with us.  He is only 14 years old but looks much older!  He was like a mini missionary.  He did a super awesome job!  We would give him a contacting card and would challenge him to contact someone and he would do it!  He was learning how to be a missionary.  I think he learned a lot.  It was a super cool experience to have and help out the future Elders!

A funny thing that happened this week:  I’ve been sneezing like crazy.  When I was with Elder Ibañez I would sneeze 3 or 4 times in a row.  Then my new Comp Elder Damiano started saying ´´salud´´ (health) after the first sneeze, ´´dinero´´ (money) after the second sneeze, and then bautismos after the third sneeze.  But, ever since Elder Damiano got here, I’ve only been sneezing two times!  It’s been a super funny joke, cause I’m like trying to sneeze on purpose so that we can get baptisms haha.  So this week, please pray that I can sneeze three times, so we can get some baptizms here! haha! Just kidding!

Anyways, this week has been super good!  Love you all and hope all is good!


-Elder Marsh


Elder Damiano and I with Josh Camacho...mini MTC


Elder and Sister McGinnis are going home soon



No comments:

Post a Comment