Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week 5: Five More Days!!

Well, 5 more days and I’m out in the real world!  I could not be more excited!  I know I am going to have so much fun, because every time we go proselyting, I fall in love with the people! Haha.  For the most part they are so friendly and are so accepting.  There was this one person that my companion and I talked to.  He was the perfect investigator!  He was very accepting.  We gave him a copy of the Book of Mormon and he was so excited to read it!  I was really tempted to challenge him to be baptized right there because he was so amazing!  Anyways, I’ll have many more things to write about when I get out into the field.  More adventures, funny, and crazy stories! 

In reality, what I’m going to miss the most here in the CCM, are the teachers and the spirit.  The teachers are the most amazing people I know.  I had this one teacher named Hermano Castiblanco and he was like my best friend.  That’s how all of the teachers here are.  They’re all just so young and so much fun.  It will definitely be a weird experience when I get out into the field, not having these amazing teachers to help me along the way!  It's really a sad thing to think about but such an exciting thing at the same time!  

I can't wait to do the Lord's work and spread this amazing gospel.  If any of you are having trouble with your testimony or your faith in Christ, I would recommend you read Alma 32.  It describes faith perfectly.  I have been able to use it in my lessons with investigators and I know it touches their hearts.  

I love you all and plan to write more next week after being in the field!  Thanks for all of your support.  I cannot thank you enough!


-Elder Marsh


My whole district at Bogota Temple.

Elder Kendall and I wearing cool wool sweaters from the market.



No comments:

Post a Comment