Thursday, October 1, 2015

Week 3

I'm so glad that this week felt like it went by fast because that just means I'm so much closer to getting out into the field! It’s time to put these teaching and Spanish skills to the test even though they aren't very good haha.  Spanish is great and all, it’s just so frustrating when I can’t figure out verb tense to use!  There are so many different tenses and conjugations that I get them all mixed up.  So I just use the regular verb half the time hahaha.

This last Friday I was called district leader!  When Presidente asked me, I was kind of shocked because I'm not the leader type haha.  I'm not the kind that likes to talk in front of people and tell them what to do.  I'm the type that just keeps to himself and leads by example.  But it has gone really well!  Sometimes when we're new at something and it's out of our comfort zone, sure it's hard but we grow from these experiences.    

In the CCM (Centro de Capacitacion Misional) we are learning and studying all day.  It makes for a very long day.  It’s okay though, I'm getting close to being out in the field and out of my sheltered little bubble that I've been in all my life! haha  Just like usual we got to go to the temple today and it was great!  Tomorrow we get to go proselyting so I'm really excited to leave the CCM haha.  Things are going well.  I'm so grateful for all of your support!  Thank you so much!  Love you all!


-Elder Marsh



No comments:

Post a Comment