Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 54: The Lord Has a Plan

This has been a super difficult week but I’m learning like crazy through the spirit, so I’m not worried.

Well let’s start out with the bad news for this week!  We had eight lessons that fell through.  They were some of the investigators that have the most potential to progress.  Of course, it’s super hard when a visit falls through after confirming it, because you did everything you could.  Just gotta keep moving along! 

Also with our investigator Angelica and her daughter Andrea, the investigators we met at the open house, are doing super good!  They’ve already attended church three times and for the whole three hours!  They are super happy and are loving this gospel!  I’m so happy for them!  We challenged them with a baptismal date for the 24th of September. They don’t feel ready yet and they want to understand more.  I was super disappointed that they didn’t accept the baptismal date, but I know I shouldn’t be.  I was only thinking of me, me, me.  I know the Lord has a plan for them but on the Lord’s time not mine.  I need to be more patient, and understand that our Heavenly Father has it in the palm of his hands.

There was a couple’s activity in the chapel this last Saturday while we were in the correlacion meeting, and they starting playing a few songs in English that I listened to before the mission.  I felt super weird but I honestly loved it haha.  It was a tender mercy for sure.  I’ve been forgetting ALL music and movies that I’ve ever seen.  It’s like my Spanish is replacing all the music and movies. Haha.  But that is a good thing.  It keeps me more focused on my mission! :)

Also, this week I had companion exchanges with.......... ELDER MOISÉS!!!!!! :) MY DAD! hahahaha It was a blast for sure to be reunited with him and work with him again.  He’s an amazing missionary and I always learn so much from him!

Anyways, I love you guys all like crazy!  Stay humble and have patience this week!

Que Dios les bendiga.  Sí señor.  Con mucho gusto. (Inside joke lol)


Your fav,


Elder Aaron Marsh


When lunch falls through and you're a master chef!
Spaghetti noofles, cheese sauce and salchichas (hotdogs).



Lorenzo misses his owner, John.  He moved to France for 2 years and asked us to play
with him twice a week. So we decided to give Lorenzo a piece of love from his owner :)









No comments:

Post a Comment