Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 53: The Year Mark!

One year down and I still feel like I don’t know what I’m doing here in the mission! Haha!  But that’s okay!  I’ve been following the spirit and letting the Lord guide me the whole way.

Thanks everyone that has been a support for me this time on my mission.  I’ve forever grateful for all the support you've had for me!  I am soo excited for the next year I have to be a missionary!

This week was super good!  We were able to find a bunch of new investigators.  And I’m excited to see where Angelica and Andrea, Henry and Tatiana, Manuel, Jemay, and Maria go in this amazing gospel.  I hope we can help them recognize the promptings of the spirit to be able to know that this church is true.

Sorry for the short email, but things are going good!

Les quiero a todos y que les vaya muy bien! (I love you all. Hope all is well!)


-Elder Marsh


side note: 
Apparently it is a fun and common practice for missionaries to burn one of their shirts to mark the 1st year they have served.  As a mom, I'm thinking.."but it's a perfectly good shirt!"  I can't help it, it's the frugal side of me! ;)  I guess that's the fun of it.  I'm so grateful he's had an amazing first year and is so happy to be serving.  At times I can't believe a WHOLE year has gone by.  On the other hand though, my heart aches for how much I love and miss my cute boy!  -Dianna  


Front of shirt says 1 Year
"Mi Equipo" (My Team) the 1st Year


The Aftermath...





No comments:

Post a Comment