Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 50: End of Transfers!

Hello!

This week has been a great week!!  We got the transfer calls last night and I’m staying here in Villa Javier for my third transfer, and I get to finish the training of my son! :´) (Elder Sotoski).  I’m way excited for this upcoming transfer and all the things that are going to happen!

First off we had a FHE(Family Home Evening) with the Cuesta Family and the family of the Bishop.  It went super well!  We shared a video about the expressions of love because they are starting to get their papers together to get married!  It was a super fun night.  We visited them again on Thursday night, and we committed them to get baptized the 24th of September!  The only bad thing is that they weren’t able to go to church on Sunday so were not sure what’s going on there! But we’ll keep helping them!

On Thursday we found a new investigator named Marcela Santos.  She is a super humble lady.  She said that all she wants to do is serve and she doesn’t care about anything else.  She’s only interested in helping other people.  Which is awesome because The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints fits her perfectly!!!  She was able to attend a baptism of the other Elders in Villa Javier and she liked it!  But the only thing is that she didn’t accept a baptismal date.  Which isn’t bad, because we still have so much to talk to her about, and to help her!  So I’m super excited to work with her!

Thursday, I had companion exchanges with the Zone Leaders, Elder Momberger again! haha  It was a super good time!  While my companion and my papa’ (father) of the mission (Elder Moises) were together (which is apostasy ;) jk)! haha But it was a super good time and I learned a lot from Elder Momberger!

Overall, things have been good here in Villa Javier.  We’re working our butts off and we’re starting to see more results!  I love our Savior Jesus Christ and I’m so grateful for the Atoning sacrifice He made for each and every one of us.  He lives.

Con bastante amor por todos,

-Elder Marsh


FHE

Wut?? Elder Marsh with comp Elder Sotoski

Random toilets??!! CRAZY!!

Posing with Hermano Paolo and Elder Sotoski

No comments:

Post a Comment