Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 48: Humility


Hey guys!  Super quick email, everything is going good here in Villa Javier!  This week was a lot tougher than the rest.  We’ve been doing a lot of contacting and the results haven’t been coming out very well.  That’s okay, we have some future investigators that we’re going to contact this week. 

As a mission we’re learning the Christ like attribute of humility.  And I’d like to share a real quick scripture with you guys :)

In Mosiah 21. 

14 And they did humble themselves even in the depths of humility; and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would deliver them out of their afflictions.

We all need to be able to humble ourselves unto our Father in Heaven.  Knowing that in whatever trial that we have, we need to humble ourselves and look to Him for guidance and comfort.

I’ve been able to study and learn so much from the scriptures.  They have been my guide and my comfort here on the mission.  And I know how much power they have to change you.

Love you all and I hope you’re safe this week!

-Elder Marsh



No comments:

Post a Comment